- Doing installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes for PLC systems
- Designing, developing, and implementing automation software (PLC, SCADA, and / or other high level languages)
- Creating, testing, conducting QC, and optimizing automation programme
- Identifying technical problems and notifying the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Assisting the Sales team for equipments, spare parts, and service requests from customers.
- Provide pre and post sales technical advice and support about products
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Instrumentation, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Age Maximum 35 years old.
- At least 2 Years of working experience in Panel systems and Automation programmes
- Strong knowledge in PLC, and SCADA programming.
- Able to read SingleLine Diagram (SLD), electrical schematics, and technical drawings
- Able to operate AutoCAD software.
- Must be willing to travel extensively to remote locations throughout Indonesia
- Willing to travel extensively across Indonesia