The successful candidate will be required to focus on developing new accounts and aggressively drive new and existing business efforts in the regions they are based in.
A self starter and highy energetic individual, the incumbent will be responsible for identifying new customers and provide support to OEM customers, distributors, and end users.
The person will organize and conduct presentations to customers and develop specific sales opportunities as well as plan sales approaches. The person must be a team player and has the ability to work independently
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical), Information Technology, or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in automation systems required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Having a driver's license for type A is a must.