PT Arianto Darmawan offers high-quality reverse osmosis membranes from DuPont’s FilmTec™ and FortiLife™ product lines for Brackish water, Seawater, and Nanofiltration applications.
Benefits of DuPont’s Reverse Osmosis:
- Barrier to all dissolved salts and inorganic molecules.
- Organic molecules with a molecular weight greater than approximately 100 are rejected.
- Water molecules pass freely through the membrane creating a purified product stream.
- Rejection of dissolved salts is typically 95% to greater than 99%.
REVERSE OSMOSIS MEMBRANES
Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Elements
- FilmTec™ Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Elements can separate salts from water and are produced with an automated fabrication process that ensures precision, consistency, and reliability.
- FilmTec™Brackish Water elements provide longer life due to element construction, increased resistance to fouling, and high clean-ability.
- ECO and Low Energy elements reduce operating costs due to lower energy requirements.
- Fouling resistant elements have a longer life cycle while reducing cleaning requirements and operational cost.
Sea Water Reverse Osmosis Elements
- SW30 seawater membrane elements have one of the highest flow rates available to meet the water demands of both sea-based and land-based desalinators.
- SW30 membrane elements may also be operated at lower pressure to reduce pump size, cost, and operating expenses.
- Seawater membrane elements are more durable and may be cleaned more effectively over a wider pH range (1-13) than other DuPont RO elements.