Water Treatment Sales Engineer
- The successful candidates will be required to focus on developing new accounts and aggressively drive new and existing business efforts in the regions they are based in.
- A self-starter and highly energetic individual, the incumbent will be responsible for identifying new customers and provide support to OEM customers, distributors, and end users.
- The person will organize and conduct presentations to customers and develop specific sales opportunities as well as plan sales approaches.
- The person must be a team player and has the ability to work independently.
- Max age 30 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Placement: Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical or equivalent.
- Having driver license of type A is a must.
- Full time position(s) available.